Recently I posted a question asking friends to share challenges and problems they face in their business.
Response was overwhelming, again I asked them what we need to do to dominate the market, to my surprise I got only 2 replies . I understood that problems are dominating our mindset. They are occupying majority of our mind share. We are unable to look at opportunities or positives of business. I found almost every entrepreneur is facing some problem.
Response was overwhelming, again I asked them what we need to do to dominate the market, to my surprise I got only 2 replies . I understood that problems are dominating our mindset. They are occupying majority of our mind share. We are unable to look at opportunities or positives of business. I found almost every entrepreneur is facing some problem.
It is a great revelation to me. I found a great opportunity in it. When everyone ( including us ) are engrossed in problems, It is easy to dominate that market. We have to think differently. Let our compititors busy taking care of day to day problems, and let us focus on enormous opportunities they are not able to see.
we have to devise a system and automate our daily routines , we can use our resources on better things. We are having vast resources in our group, we need to use them, we should learn to leverage and use them to best of our advantage.
what is the use of resource if we don't know how to use it , it is as good as not having it.
Let us start thinking positively and look for opportunities. Opportunities are everywhere, business is everywhere, only we need to look at them with a positive mind.
what is the use of resource if we don't know how to use it , it is as good as not having it.
Let us start thinking positively and look for opportunities. Opportunities are everywhere, business is everywhere, only we need to look at them with a positive mind.

No comments:
Post a Comment