Yesterday I asked my "Msme World" whatsapp group to post any challenges they face in their business.
Few of them replied, some are similar, broadly categorised Challenges entrepreneurs facing
Few of them replied, some are similar, broadly categorised Challenges entrepreneurs facing
1. I am not getting enough business.
2. I am having manpower (HR) problem
3. I am having funding / Loan problem
4. I am having cash flow problem ( not getting payments on time )
5. I am the only one taking care of all activities without vacations.
6. Competition and rate under cutting.
7. Online marketing threat
8. I am having problem with government department, as a group can we take action against them.
2. I am having manpower (HR) problem
3. I am having funding / Loan problem
4. I am having cash flow problem ( not getting payments on time )
5. I am the only one taking care of all activities without vacations.
6. Competition and rate under cutting.
7. Online marketing threat
8. I am having problem with government department, as a group can we take action against them.
Think about these concerns raised by our fellow entrepreneurs, if you can add please share.
We may discuss and help our fellow entrepreneurs with some solutions in our future meetings.
We may discuss and help our fellow entrepreneurs with some solutions in our future meetings.
No comments:
Post a Comment